People who love playing games online will find that there are plenty of great options to choose from when they choose to use GameRanger. This portal is available free of charge and allows users to select from an extensive catalogue of games and demos that they can either play alone or by connecting with their friends via the online community.
Hundreds of Games at Your Fingertips
In fact there are hundreds of different game titles that GameRanger supports and this platform is very easy to use. Users simply need to select the game or demo that they want to check out from an extensive list and start playing. The list is organised to make games easy to find and the interface is very easy to get to grips with so that gamers do not have to waste much time learning how to use it and can start playing straight away.
Are You are True Game Lover?
Anyone who is looking for a free way to play some of the hottest game titles around and potentially connect with people located around the world are sure to enjoy making use of this gaming portal. However gamers need to make sure that they have lots of available space available on their computer in order to run and use GameRanger fully.
- Added support for multiple players behind a single internet connection joining the same external game host
- Added a special firewall-mode to prevent outside users joining some games (eg. Prey)
- Age of Mythology now works with more than two players with the new network system
- Improved layout of Games tab of Preferences
- Finally worked around OS issues with automatically detecting games
- Fixed a rare bug with rejoining the same game without leaving the room